Welcome to episode 72 of the AI Ireland podcast, the show that explores the applications and research of Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence on the island of Ireland.
Our mission is to increase the use of AI for the benefit of our society, our competitiveness and everyone living in Ireland.
In today’s show, we speak with Ruadhan Barry, Director of Product & Analytics at Sitecore, who acquired Irish data analytics company Boxever in March 2021. Sitecore delivers a digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers.
A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the only company bringing together content, commerce and data into one connected platform that delivers millions of digital experiences every day. Leading companies such as American Express, ASOS, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers.
- The interesting work he does with Boxever, a Sitecore company
- Problems they are solving within customer behaviours
- Interesting projects his team are working on within enablement and customer analytics
- Case studies of the benefits they bring to customers
- Using AI and automation to scale customer interactions
- The future of personalisation
A big thank you to Ruadhan for being this week’s guest on the AI Ireland Podcast. If you would like to learn more about all the work happening at Sitecore, check out the website www.sitecore.com.
Finally, if you would like to hear more from AI Ireland, please reach out to us to learn more about AI Ireland membership and how to get involved with the 2021 AI Awards by contacting email@example.com.