Welcome to episode 63 of the AI Ireland podcast, the show that explores the applications and research of Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence on the island of Ireland.
Our mission is to increase the use of AI for the benefit of our society, our competitiveness and everyone living in Ireland.
In today’s podcast, we are joined by Lara Kelly, Head of Data Analytics at HealthBeacon. Founded in 2014 by Jim Joyce (CEO) and Kieran Daly (CTO), HealthBeacon are an Irish Digital Health Company who develop smart tools for managing medication.
In the podcast Lara talks about:
- How HealthBeacon is using digital technologies to improve patient’s lives across the globe.
- The challenge to tackling one key area of patient health
- The SMART tools HealthBeacon has developed to manage medication.
- The AI applications that the HB Data Labs team is working on
- The future of the Healthcare industry
A big thank you to Lara for being this week’s guests on the AI Ireland Podcast. If you would like to learn more about HealthBeacon, please check them out at www.healthbeacon.com.
Finally, if you would like to hear more from AI Ireland, please reach out to us to learn more about AI Ireland membership and how to get involved with the 2021 AI Awards by contacting email@example.com.